Run Thrissur Run
10th FEB 2019
THE JOURNEY BEGINS
|Prizes||21 KM||10 KM||05 KM|
Finishing a marathon isn’t just an athletic achievement. It’s a state of mind; a state of mind that says anything is possible.
Thank you for registering for Run Thrissur Run 2019!
We wish you an amazing time, a great run and above all a fun experience that you will cherish for years to come.
Kindly note the following:
- The Kit bags & Bibs will be distributed on 9th Feb 2019
- Venue: Yatri Nivas, Opposite Corporation Stadium
- Time: From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Race Start Timings will be as given below on 10th Feb 2019
- 21K : Last Reporting time – 5:00 AM | Race Start Time – 5:30 AM
- 10K : Last Reporting time – 5:30 AM | Race Start Time – 6:00 AM
- 5K : Last Reporting time – 6:30 AM | Race Start Time – 7:00 AM
- Please refer to the route maps to familiarise the routes. Don’t worry, have marshals to guide you throughout the route.
- Water stations are provided every 2 Km for your convenience so that you’ll never have to go thirsty while running.
- Free breakfast will be served at the venue after the run.
- Kindly arrive at the venue well in advance, so that you have enough time to prepare and clarify any doubts if any.
Cheers & Best Wishes,
Team Run Thrissur Run 2019.
OFFLINE REGISTRATION POINTS
NORTH BUS STAND, THRISSUR
SELEX MALL, THRISSUR
OUR TITLE SPONSOR
The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe.